Saturday 11 February 2012

Simon Zohhadi (MCIOB, BSc (Hons), FQSi)

About you                                https://twitter.com/SimonZohhadi

British. English Mother. Persian Father. Born in London. Member of The  Labour Party & The Respect Party. I am Catholic & from Catholic & Muslim families. 100% Patriotic to England & Iran. Proud to be British. Leaning towards supporting British withdrawal from Europe. I support unity in Iran & do not judge Iranians on their religious or political views. I believe in human rights, democracy and freedom of speech. I am proud of my Great-grandfather who was killed in action in World War 1 and my grandfather who served in World War 2. I am single but have a son who I am very proud of. He lives with his mother. I am single and looking (not actively) for another relationship & would like to have another child or children. The photographs on this page are of me and my family. To avoid confusion, the wedding photo is a picture of me with my two sisters. I am a Chartered Building Professional. 

Favourite Music: Elvis Costello, Kate Bush, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Paul Weller, Bob Dylan, Echo & the Bunnymen, Abba, David Bowie, Tears For Fears, U2, Manic Street Preachers, The Rolling Stones, Simple Minds, Axiom of Choice, Whitesnake, Springsteen & Prefab Sprout.

Favourite Music / Songs: Miserere, My Sweet Lord, Jerusalem, Eleanor Rigby, Glory Box, Something, Alison, I Want You, Boys of Summer, Tenement Funster, My Sweet Lord, Persian Gulf Song (Ebi), Kajra Re, Lay Lady Lay, Kashmir, The Sensual World, Gimme Shelter, Cruel, The Killing Moon, English Rose, The Sound of Silence, Bohemian Rhapsody, Immigrant Song, Strangers in the Night, Watching the Wheels, Ashes to Ashes, Mad World, Ticket To Ride, Im Nin'Alu, When Doves Cry, Against All Odds, Going Underground, Don't Break My Heart Again, Paint It Black, I'm So Tired, Don't Let Me Down, Brown Sugar, Like A Rolling Stone, Under My Thumb, Hounds of Love, I Want You, How Soon Is Now, Surf's Up, Thunder Road, 7 Seconds, One In Ten, Free Nelson Mandela, Scarborough Fayre, Riders On A Storm,The End, No Particular Place To Go, Making Plans For Nigel, Won't Get Fooled Again, Smoke on the Water, There is a Light That Will Never Shine Out, Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder), It Must Be Love, If You Go Away, Take A Walk On The Wild Side, The Whole of The Moon, Constant Craving, I Hope You're Happy Now, Aladdinsane, Purple Haze, Perfect Day, A Day In The Life, NIB, Paranoid, How Soon Is Now, Stand By Me, Dancing Queen, The Winner Takes It All, Mamma Mia, Knowing Me Knowing You, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Songs from the film Devdas, My Way, Back To Black, You Really Got Me, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Snowed In At Wheeler Street, The Sensual World and Mystics & Fools.

Favourite Albums: Blood & Chocolate (Costello), 22 Dreams (Weller), Swoon (Prefab Sprout), Physical Graffiti (Led Zeppelin), Dummy (Portishead), Hounds of Love (Kate Bush), Abbey Road (Beatles), Back in Black (AC/DC), Ocean Rain (Echo & the Bunnymen) & Sheer Heart Attack (Queen), Rubber Soul (Beatles), Sgt Pepper (Beatles) Smile (Beach Boys), An Other Cup (Yusuf), Plastic Beach (Gorillaz), Get Happy (Costello), Sensual World (Kate Bush), Led Zeppelin 3, Revolver (Beatles), Jordan The Comeback (Prefab Sprout), A Kind of Blue (Miles Davis), The Delivery Man (Costello), The White Album (Beatles), Rumours (Fleetwood Mac), War of The World (Jeff Wayne), Pet Sounds (Beach Boys), The Game (Queen), Led Zeppelin 2, A Night At The Opera (Queen), Born To Run (Springsteen) and Urban Hymns (The Verve).

Favourite Films: The Lives of Others, Taxi Driver, The Long Good Friday, A Moment of Innocence, Devdas, It's Winter, Women Without Men, Memento, It's A Wonderful Life, Bicycle Thieves, Brief Encounter, At Five In The Afternoon, The Seventh Seal, Broken Embraces, The Godfather 1 & 2, The Crying Game, Waltz With Bashir, Sons of the Desert, The Reader, Psycho & Close-up.

Favourite Books: The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter, The Blind Owl, Sweet Tooth, The Prague Cemetery, Bed of Nails, The Old Man and The Sea, A Tale of Two Cities, My Uncle Napoleon, The Leopard and Crime & Punishment.

Favourite TV: Denis Potter's The Singing Detective, Boys From The Blackstuff, Question Time, Dragon's Den, The Sweeney, On The Buses, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Prime Suspect & The Killing Series 1, 2 & 3.

Favourite Countries: England, Iran (Persia), India, China & Russia.
Favourite Places: Scarborough, London, Yorkshire, Arangeh, Caspian Sea & Tehran.

Favourite People: Churchill, Clement Attlee, Dr Mossadegh, Tony Blair, Saint Thomas More, Montazeri, Shirin Ebadi, Mandela, Pope John Paul 2, Prince Charles, Muhammed Ali, Martin Luther King Jr, Mother Teresa, Tony Benn, Gorbachev, Bill Clinton & Robert Kennedy.


No comments:

Post a Comment