Saturday 18 February 2012

Musical Journey

Musical Journey

by Simon Zohhadi on Sunday, 28 August 2011 at 22:44 ·
My musical journey:
* Began with Elvis Presley who was my favourite in the 1970s.
* First single bought - Another Brick In The Wall - Pink Floyd.
* After Elvis, during the latter part of my school days, Queen became my favourite band followed by Heavy Metal Bands including Led Zeppelin, AC/ DC, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Gillan, Rush etc.
* During the 1980's got into The Beatles, Elvis Costello, Echo & The Bunnymen, Tears For Fears, Kate Bush, Simple Minds, U2, Prefab Sprout, The Jam, David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan amongst others.
* Manic Street Preachers were my favourite band out of the 1990's.
* New Millenium - The Editors, Paul Weller, Amy Winehouse, Persian Music. Early Jazz ( Miles Davis & John Coltrane).
* 2010s - Persian & Indian Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment