Monday 12 March 2012

The Zohhadi Diet 2012

The Zohhadi Diet (2012)


Let me first of all explain my history. I am a yo-yo dieter, not because I am a failed dieter because I am not. Why am I not a failed dieter ? Because when I decide to diet, I am always successful and reach my target weight. Once I reach that target weight, I make a deliberate decision (not out of weakness) to revert to my gluttunous nature and eat whatever I want until I reach an unacceptable weight. Then the diet starts again. As an adult, my weight has fluctuated between 10st 11lbs and 22 stone. Yes, almost doubled in weight. I have been on about 5 serious diets losing between 4 to 8 stone on each diet. I have had other diets - losing between 1 - 2 stones. On the 31st December 2011, I reached my highest weight of approximately 22 stone; although, I was about this weight once before. I was just thinking that if I had not dieted, I could now be the fattest man in Britain ! Fortunately, when I lose weight, I do not suffer from having ugly hanging flab just a soft belly.This is my life. Do I recommend this way of living ? No, I correctly advise against it. Each to their own. Nevertheless, I will not allow my son to do as I do and he doesn't; he his thin and lives a healthy lifestyle, although he does live with his mother, however, my input is important.

I have always enjoyed food and am a glutton by nature. I am not fat because of slow metabolism or for medical reasons, I am greedy. However, when I diet, I am the exact opposite and few people can lose weight as quickly as I can; my calorie restrictions during this period (are for the most part) severe and includes, in my current diet, one day of fasting a week. My own personal view is that gluttony is not a bad character trait, although, it is clearly not a good one. As another fat person said: "I only like a bit of grub". My weight increases are not due to alcohol, in fact I very rarely drink these days and only been to a pub less than 5 times in 10 years. Very occasionally, I will have a drink at home at Christmas and during the world cup. I probably drink less than 95% of the population.

I am now in the 45-50 age category and in my view this is the time to lead a more healthy lifestyle. I am going to reduce my minimum-maximum parameters for weight loss-gain to between 12-15 stone.

On the 31st December 2011, I set as one of my New Year's Resolutions, to diet in 2012 and lose at least 7 stone. Starting weight = 22 stone approx. (margin of error is - 2lbs).

Method of Dieting

Calorie counting and restrictions.

Weekly Targets: 1 Normal Day. 1 Day of Fasting (liquids only). 5 Days - Average Maximum of 750 calories per day.

Weight Loss Progress:

  1st January 2012   =  21 stone 13 lbs.
12th February 2012 = 20 stone 2 pounds
12th March 2012     = 19 stone 4 pounds
19th March 2012     = 18 stone 13 pounds




P.S. I hate people who moan when they put on a couple of pounds over 30 - 40 years !

No comments:

Post a Comment