Monday 20 August 2012

My Politics

Just joined 'The Respect Party'. Now a Member of 2 UK Political Parties: 'The Labour Party' & 'The Respect Party'. Not sure whether you can be a member of 2 Political Parties. Probably can but not permitted if you stand for election as a candidate. In any case, I will remain a member of both until or unless 1 Party expels me!

I have always supported the Labour Party and always will. I started out supporting the Left Wing of the Labour Party and Tony Benn best represented my views. I would now describe my views as being in the 'New Labour' wing of the party. I have consistently supported the Labour leadership from Harold Wilson (can just about remember him or maybe it was Mike Yarwood !) through to the current leader Ed Miliband. The transformation of the Labour Party by Neil Kinnock & Tony Blair was necessary to make the party electable. A Left Wing Labour Party is unelectable. Ed Miliband should take note.

As far as Iran is concerned, I support a united country with all fractions coming together for the greater good of the Nation. I look upon all Iranians as individuals & do not judge them on their political or religious beliefs. If I had lived in Iran, I would have supported Grand Ayatollah Montazeri & his natural successor Grand Ayatollah Yousef Saanei. Imam Khomeini was a great revolutionary leader and firmly established the Islamic Republic of Iran. Montazeri would have been perfect as the leader of the second phase of the Islamic Republic. I would now support Yousef Saanei.

I am 100% patriotic to Great Britain & Iran and am proud of my English-Persian bloodline. I will always defend and promote Great Britain & Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment